Riverside Cat Hotel Salisbury
Licence Holder: Mrs Pamela Land - LN/000015116
Single cat occupancy: £16.00 per day
Two cats sharing a chalet: £27.20 per day
Three cats sharing a chalet: £35.20 per day
Four cats sharing two double suites per day: £51.20
The prices above are for cats from the same family sharing a chalet. Retired person and long term rates by separate arrangement.
Four or Five cats from the same family can be housed in our large spacious family chalet (price on request).
Where cats from the same family are not happy to be housed together we can offer them separate accommodation at the above rates.
Prices: Rabbits/Guinea Pigs
Single rabbit occupancy: £9.00 per day
Two rabbits sharing: £14.40 per day
Three rabbits sharing: £18.00 per day
One to four guinea pigs £7.70 per day
The prices above are for pets from the same family sharing an Eglu.
Where pets from the same family are not happy to be housed together we can offer them separate accommodation at the above rates.
Our fees are fully inclusive of veterinary insurance, public liability insurance, meals, central heating (cattery only), grooming, administering medicines, and time spent pampering our boarders.
We accept card payments and bank transfers as well as cash or a cheque supported by a bank card.
Terms and Conditions:
The full terms and conditions can be found by following the links below. However, some of the key points are shown below for your convienience.
- A deposit of £50 or half the full booking fee (which ever is greater) should be paid at the time of booking. If the full booking fee is less than £50 then the full booking fee is payable as a deposit. If the booking is cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to the booking start date, the deposit will be refunded.
- Provisional bookings (i.e. those made without the payment of a deposit) will be held for 7 days after which the booking will be cancelled unless the deposit has been received.
- Cancellations made less than 6 weeks prior to the booking start date will incur the full booking charge. An invoice will be issued for the cancelled booking (if you have holiday insurance, the insurance company may reimburse you).
- Changes made less than 6 weeks prior to the booking start date that shorten the booking period will be charged the full cost of the original booking.
- Pets should be brought in a suitable securly fastened container. No responsibility can be taken by Riverside Cat Hotel for the loss of any pet where this advice is not observed.
- Should you decide to collect your pet(s) prior to the agreed collection date, the full booking fee will be charged.
- Fees are payable for each day the pet occupies a unit and this includes the day of arrival and the day of departure. For all bookings that exceed 10 days there is no charge for the last day if you collect during the morning opening hours.
- Pet containers can be left with Riverside Cat Hotel until customers collect their pet(s) if preferred.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any pet showing signs of illness.
(Back to top)